- 8 mini heat and serve sausages (any meat of choice)
- 2 Pieces cheddar or any cheese cut into small cubes
- 4 slices of cooked bacon cut in halves
- 1 Can of 8 count Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough
- Your choice of dipping sauce – optional
- On a flat surface, separate crescent rolls.
- Open sausages and wrap cheese and bacon around sausage
- Place one crescent roll on the surface, unrolled.
- Work from wide triangle to tip of the triangle.
- Add sausage, bacon and cheese wrap to the Widest part of the crescent roll.
- Pull each end over sausage and cheese.
- Roll and tuck the rest of the dough until you reach the tip of the triangle.
- Make sure to pinch all the dough.
- Place 1-2 in the air fryer – do not overcrowd wraps because they will expand while cooking
- Select 330°F for 4-5 minutes (or until golden brown), flip and turn temperature up to 350°F to cook for 1-3 more minutes if you’d like a crispy finish. Continue to cook until done to your liking.
- Remove and place on tray and serve with your choice of dipping sauce.