- 1 1/2 lb skinless breasts
- Lime wedges, for garnishing
- Chopped cilantro, for garnishing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro stems and leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 heaping teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- Create your marinade by mixing all marinade ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place clean chicken breasts into the marinade and cover chicken with marinade thoroughly.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Place chicken in air fryer (you may have to work in batches) at set for 360°F for 15 minutes.
- Flip your chicken breast(s) and turn the temperature up to 400°F for 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F.