- 2 slices white bread
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp 2% milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 small round bowl
- Saran wrap
- Fit saran wrap inside bowl or ramekin with edges fitted outside of the bowl.
- Mold ½ cup of vanilla ice cream into a ball-shape form and put it in the bowl. Do not cover the bowl. Put bowl in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to 1 hr (put in coldest part of your freezer).
- Sift sugar and cinnamon in a wide bowl and set aside.
- You can use two pieces of white bread or buns for the next step. Pat bread down if you have thicker slices of bread. Tear off the crust of the bread and spread 1 tbsp of ghee on both slices of bread (1/2 tbsp on each slice).
- Take the bowl out of the freezer. And use the edges of the saran wrap to place ice cream on one of the slices of bread (ghee side). Then take the other slice of bread and cover the other side of ice cream.
- Pinch the two slices of bread together using your fingers with milk all the way around the ice cream.
- Then use both hands to mold the bread around the ice cream in its ball-shape. Put the breaded ice cream in the freezer in the same round bowl for at least 30 min to 1 hr
- Take the frozen ball out of the freezer and put 1 tbsp of ghee all around the breaded ice cream. It’s easier to use your hands for this-work quickly.
- Roll the breaded ice cream in the cinnamon sugar mix – cover thoroughly
- Place in the air fryer and spritz olive oil on top of breaded ice cream. Set at 390°F for 4-5 minutes. Serve immediately.