- ¾ cup Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 6 TB Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- Aluminum Foil
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, garlic and ginger in a pan.
- Heat teriyaki sauce until sugar dissolves.
- Soak salmon in teriyaki sauce for a minimum of 20 minutes to overnight.
- Make a shallow dish out of aluminum foil.
- Place marinated salmon in aluminum.
- Place dish with salmon in air fryer basket.
- Place basket in air fryer and cook at 350° for 7 minutes.
- Remove basket from air fryer and add additional marinade to top of salmon.
- Place basket in air fryer and cook at 350° for 7 additional minutes.