- 4 pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
- 3 tbsp buttermilk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- Montreal Seasoning
- pepper to taste
- 1 Ziploc bag
- cooking oil spray
- Wash and pat dry the pork chops.
- Season the pork chops with the seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the buttermilk over the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops in a Ziploc bag with the flour. Shake to fully coat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes. This step is optional. This helps the flour adhere to the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer basket. We recommend you not layer the pork chops on top of each other so for this air fryer, place one pork chop at a time.
- Spray the pork chop with cooking oil.
- Cook the pork chop for 15-20 minutes on 380°F. Flip the pork chop over to the other side after 10 minutes. Repeat with the other three pork chops.
Note: Cook time might vary depending on the thickness of your pork chops. If you prefer for your pork chops to be juicy, opt for a lower cook time like 12-15 minutes in the Air Fryer. For really crispy pork chops you can cook them up to 20 minutes. Be sure you properly measure the internal temperature (at least 145°F-160°F) of the pork chops before consuming.