- 1 lb Idaho Potatoes
- Salt Water Brine
- 1 TB Olive Oil
- Salt or Seasoning (Cajun Seasoning Blend or Rosemary Leaves)
- Mix approximately 2 cups of cold water with 2 TB of salt until water is cloudy
- Cut potatoes into ½” squared slices.
- Place sliced potatoes into salt brine.
- Soak in brine for 30 min.
- Pat dry before placing in a mixing bowl.
- Toss with olive oil until lightly coated.
- Sprinkle seasoning on top of potatoes (If salting only, wait until the end as the brine salts the potatoes quite a bit and you may not need any extra).
- Place potatoes in air fryer basket no more than two layers thick.
- Cook at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Stir fries to ensure that they cook evenly.
- Cook at 350° for 12 more minutes.
- Salt to taste.
- Repeat steps 8-12 until all fries are cooked.