- ¼ cup Corn Starch
- 1 lb Fresh or Frozen Green Beans
- ¾ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- If using fresh green beans, wash and trim.
- Put corn starch in a shallow dish.
- Combine panko, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Beat eggs or pour soup into shallow dish.
- Coat green beans in corn starch, shaking off any excess.
- Dip Green Beans in egg wash or soup and allow excess to drip off.
- Toss green beans in breadcrumb mix.
- Place breaded green beans in air fryer basket ensuring there is only a single layer.
- Cook at 370° for 7 minutes.
- Remove basket and flip green beans.
- Cook at 370° for 4 minutes longer if fresh, and 6 minutes longer if frozen.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.