- ½ Bunch of Young Kale Leaves
- BBQ Rub or Seasoning of Choice
- Olive Oil
- Rinse kale
- Cut kale into approximately 2” pieces.
- Rub kale with BBQ rub or seasoning of choice.
- Toss seasoned kale with just enough oil to coat the leaves lightly.
- Lightly salt kale to taste.
- Place seasoned kale in air fryer basket.
- Place basket in air fryer and cook at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Remove the basket and flip the kale ensuring that no pieces are sticking to the basket.
- Replace the basket in the air fryer and cook at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.